CCOBH and the Naamans Creek Watershed Association (NCWA) are pleased to announce their first educational Zoom Webinar:
“DE State and NCC Regulations Impacting Development of the Former Claymont Steel Mill Industrial Site.”
Please join us to learn from the experts how State and New Castle County regulations guide redevelopers for repurposing this important industrial site.
March 29, 2021 (Monday)
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Presenters at the Webinar are:
- Marianne Cinaglia, Executive Director of the NCWA
- Gene Castellano, Local Historian
- Richard E. Hall, General Manager, NCC Dept of Land Use
- Shawn M. Garvin, DNREC Secretary
- Introduction to the Claymont Steel Mill Industrial Site and its History.
- County & State Regulations affecting the development of the Site.
- Q&A Session – Your questions will be answered by the Presenters.
Registration in advance is required. Attendance is limited to 100 participants; therefore we encourage you to register now. To register for this webinar click here.
If you prefer, alternatively you can click on this link to register.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link for joining the webinar.
We hope you can join us!